Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
We are fortunate to have some of the most incredible partners including Microsoft, Salesforce, Facebook, IBM, and Oracle. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to help scale existing relationships and launch new exciting strategic partnerships. From ideation and evaluation, to development and implementation, this role works cross-functionally with every part of the business.
- Evaluate potential partnerships for both feasibility and impact on business outcomes
- Represent SurveyMonkey externally to potential partners and the broader ecosystem
- Develop partnership proposals tied directly to SurveyMonkey strategic priorities and those of potential strategic partner
- Lead cross-functional efforts with Product, Finance, Sales and Marketing to implement business strategies, scale operations, and launch new products
- Define success KPIs, report on key partner metrics on a regular cadence, and help launch new initiatives to scale partnership outcomes
- Help internal product stakeholders evaluate and negotiate with vendors for strategic internal initiatives as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in economics, management, finance, or other business related fields; MBA or graduate degree is a plus, but not required
- 4-6 years of work experience; 2+ years in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or private equity is a plus
- SaaS and Partnership experience preferred
- Data and results-driven with great analytical, critical thinking and presentation skills
- Self-starter with exceptional organization, planning, and execution capabilities
- Ability to build productive cross-functional relationships and interact directly with senior management and external parties
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.