VisualMusic is a EU research project that develops affordable and intuitive software for VJs and DJs to generate and synchronize 3D motion graphics during live music performance.
In this project, we adopt a user-centered design process, where users' preferences and needs are at center stage. This anonymous survey help us to understand VJs and DJs preferences in terms of software to prepare and manage live music performance. If you are a VJ or a DJ then let your voice be heard.
Participation in the survey is voluntary; the survey includes 30 questions; it can be interrupted at any time, and the partial data you entered will not be used. Since the survey is anonymous we will not use your name for promotional purposes. The data collected will be retained by the by HIT Research Centre (University of Padua, Italy) who designed the survey itself, and will be used exclusively for research purposes within the visualMusic project, in accordance with European standards for the protection of personal data (Directive 95 /46/EC and 2002 /58/EC). For more information about the survey, please contact prof. Luciano Gamberini (luciano.gamberini @ unipd.it). Participation will not be financially compensated.
The 'NEXT' button leads you to the survey. By pressing the 'NEXT' button you will state the following:
1. I have read and understood the description of the survey purposes described above.
2. I agree to participate in the survey described above.
3. I allow the HIT research team to process the anonymous data collected in this survey.
4. I am aware that the survey data will be stored in a safe place and in anonymous format by HIT researchers, and that third parties outside the project will not have access to it.
5. I am aware that my participation is voluntary and I can stop the survey at any time.
Thanks for participating, your contribution is very much appreciated