Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
SurveyMonkey Brand Experience Team is looking for a Sr. Digital Project Manager. As a strategic thinker and skilled communicator, you offer subject matter expertise and a deep understanding of how to deliver a project, from a technical, operations and creative perspective. The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, incredibly organized, and customer centric with a passion for building great relationships. You will join a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you will be inspired to share your experience and provide support for the team.
- Prioritize and adhere to business-critical objectives and deadlines
- Interact with various departments in and outside of marketing to coordinate all manner of projects, programs and campaigns from start to finish in an extremely fast-paced work environment
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders to ensure successful project kickoff, briefing, and development throughout the creative process including results read-out
- Provide stakeholders with regular updates of project status by maintaining production schedules and facilitating cross-functional check-ins to ensure milestones are achieved
- Manage and support the brand experience team’s day-to-day workload to utilize creative talent and drive business impact
- Identify and coordinate development of reporting needs against key KPIs and success metrics in order to measure success of the project
- Provide or organize training, guidance and subject matter expertise to project stakeholders
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms (CMS, CRM, Email, eCommerce)
- Master the delicate balance of too much process and not enough process by being flexible enough to customize workflow to fit the needs of any given project
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of interactive project management experience in an advertising agency or similar environment
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in an articulate and clear manner to all levels of the organization
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Solid marketing fundamentals and working knowledge of web architecture, user experience, design, content, SEO/search, social media, and analytics
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third party applications and platforms
- Fluent in JIRA and other project management and digital asset management tools
- Familiarity with print and video production
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.