Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 98% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager for SurveyMonkey Enterprise, you will play a critical role in driving market and competitive intelligence, GTM strategy and evangelizing SurveyMonkey’s Enterprise platform.
In this highly cross-functional and collaborative role, you will work closely with key stakeholders in product, sales, demand gen, strategy and customer success teams to develop the product messaging framework, deliver sales and marketing collateral, launch features to new and existing customers, and drive pricing and packaging efforts.
- Drive and execute go-to-market strategies for new Enterprise features including targeting, positioning, messaging, pricing, buyer personas and rollout sequencing
- Collaborate with the product team to influence feature development and prioritization of feature requests, based on market demand, competitor intelligence and sales and customer feedback
- Lead the creation of customer-facing product content such as demo videos, website copy and customer stories to articulate the benefits of our Enterprise platform to our prospects and customers
- Help optimize the sales cycle and enable the sales team through sales training, sales toolkits, battle cards, FAQs and best practices
- Develop competitive intelligence to support strategic roadmap, product decisions and sales efforts
- Be an evangelist for the product and highlight the value of SurveyMonkey Enterprise both internally and externally through internal communications, industry and analyst briefings, events and PR opportunities as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing enterprise SaaS software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Must be able to switch regularly and rapidly between strategy and execution
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and strong presentation skills
- Decision making orientation around customer benefit/value
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.