Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
We are adding a talented Recruiting Operations Manager to the Troop at SurveyMonkey. Your primary responsibility will be to enhance, optimize and ensure that our recruiting systems & programs can efficiently and effectively scale to meet the unique and exciting growth that lies ahead. The right person loves finding solutions, creating efficiencies, optimizing systems, building programs and making things happen.
- Own and optimize all hiring tools and systems related to recruitment in support of multiple operating units. The systems include Greenhouse, sourcing tools, new hire document collection and all other software and technology supporting recruiting
- Optimize recruiting processes across the organization
- Build reporting and dashboards to measure recruiting performance ensuring data integrity
- Define and document talent acquisition workflow, processes and procedures
- Contribute to job descriptions and internal documentation supporting hiring at SurveyMonkey
- Develop a complete on-boarding and training program for new members of the recruiting team including coordinators, sourcers and recruiters
Ideal candidate is:
- Self-driven. Like those cars. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something amazing. You have a passion for data, analysis and reporting.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a providing a great candidate experience and creating highly satisfied hiring manager
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed. Partnering with managers, recruiting and HR to solve problems
- Bias toward action. You drive results in a big way and can get things done
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of prior analysis in a people, operations, or consulting role
- Excellent knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse experience is preferred)
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Passion for technology, wide range of knowledge regarding tools and data that enable efficiency
- Experience launching and optimizating processes and programs designed to continuously improve service delivery
- Proven track record and solid reputation for building and supporting high growth, high performing talent acquisition teams in a very fast paced environment
- Passion for technology, wide range of knowledge regarding tools and data that enable efficiency (Knowledge of Tableau a huge plus)
- Strong communication, presentation and creative thinking skills
- Must have strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills and experience with Google Suite
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, engineering, or human resources
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.